Have you ever thought about public relations and how it can make a difference in your business?
PR campaigns can help raise the profile in your business and can be seeded with messages to increase consumer purchases or franchise sales – or both!
Public relations is all about communicating with your public audiences so all you need to do is decide who you want those audiences to be and create a campaign that will captivate and cause a reaction. Sound simple? It’s something that we specialise in at Rev PR so here are just a few pointers to start your own PR power campaign:
- Identify your target audience
- What message do you want to communicate?
- How do you want your audience to react?
- Brainstorm some fun ways to engage them through suitable media platforms – they can be as whacky as you like as you can always make them practical later!
- Who can you get involved to help spread the campaign far and wide?
- What can you put in place to make your audience response measurable?
There are so many different ways to create a campaign. Here are just a few to start you off:
- Celebrity endorsements
- Affiliations with charities
- Surveys and their results.
If you’d like to find out more about how we create PR campaigns then please contact us